LED lights indicate when the Flo-Guard bin level switch is powered on and when it goes into alarm. A test FOB can also be used with the indicator lights to evaluate the system’s operation, without removing the switch’s cover.
REMOTE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
For ground level access, high vibration areas or high temperature applications bulk level measurement.
- Output Relay: DPDT, 5A @ 250 VAC or 28 VDC
- Input Power: 120, 240 VAC @ 5 watts; 60 Hz
- Temperature Range: -40° to 180° F (-40° to 80° C)
- Probe Temperature: 325° F (162° C) maximum
- enses Dust at bottom 0.00028 grams/ft3
- Mounting: 1-1/4” NPT aluminum or 3/4” NPT SS
- Air Purge: 1/4“ NPT SS