Ideal for Difficult, Dusty Environments
Transmitting at a frequency of 26 GHz with a narrow beam angle of 8 degrees, the MP Series through-air radar level devices is consistent and accurate in dusty environments with its ability to ignore loose particles as well as tank characteristics and focus on actual material levels.
To receive the best results, a swivel flange is a standard offering on the MP Series through-air radar, which allows the unit to be directed specifically at the desired location within the vessel.
Extended Transmission Distance
For tall and short silos, measure distance is up to 230 ft (70 m)
Easy to use Display
Easy to read, liquid crystal display for data, configuration and troubleshooting.
Inventory Management System Compatible
Connect into the Bindicator ORB to receive real time updates and data in the office without needing to physically check the unit display.
- Power Supply: 20 to 32 VDC
- Power Consumption Maximum: 704 mW
- Max Measurable Distance: 230 ft (70 m)
- Transmitting Frequency Approx: 26 GHz
- Transmitting Cycle: Every 83 ms
- Beam Angle (-3 dB) Approx: 8º degrees
- Accuracy: ±1.2 in. or 0.04% of span, whichever is greater
- Ambient Temperature Housing: -40º to 140º F (-40º to 60º C)
- Conduit Entry: 1-G1/2 or Cable Gland