Vibrating Solutions for Bulk Solids
The Pulse Point LP-500ST is a robust, vibratory level single rod instrument designed for low and high level indication of granules and powders with a minimum of 3.12 lb/ft² (0.05 kg/dm³) density. Being a single rod, it is ideal for large granules because there is no potential for the granules to become jammed.
Having a universal power supply permits AC or DC wiring, and because of the mechanical nature of the LP-500ST it is not affected by the dielectric constant of the material.
Adjustable and Easy to Install
The process connection is a standard 1-1/2″ NPT connection, and both the time delay and fail-safe are field selectable to adjust to changing environments or materials.
The LP-500ST is available for standard temperatures up to 230°F (110°C), for high temperatures up to 320°F (160°C) or with extensions, either pipe or cable.
- Power Requirements: 20-255 V AC/DC
- Power Consumption: ≤ 2.5 VA / 2 W
- Outputs: Main Relay 8A SPDT @ 250 VAC, AC 1
- Pressure Rating: 362 psi (25 bar); cable extended 87.0 psi (6 bar)
- Time Delay: Field adjustable; 2 or 5 seconds
- Fail Safe: Field selectable, high/low level
- Sensitivity: 3.12 lbs/ft3 (0.05 kg/dm3)
- Conduit Entry: (2) 1/2” NPT; (2) M20 x 1.5
- Process Connection: 1½” NPT