Actively Protecting your Inventory
The Roto-Bin-Dicator PRO model is a genuine fail-safe level switch, performing self-diagnostics while in and out of material to protect your dry bulk investments.
Detect Faults in and out of Material
As a genuine fail-safe sensor, Roto-Bin-Dicator PRO can perform complete self-diagnostics in and out of material. Other paddlewheel devices can only perform diagnostics when the paddle is not in material. PRO provides undeniable confidence that the unit is functioning.
Differentiate Between Faults
Diagnostics alone are not uncommon, but the ability to differentiate between faults is. Roto-Bin-Dicator PRO is the only paddlewheel level device in the dry bulk industry that can differentiate faults such as: – Supply Voltage
- Motor Not Connected
- Electronics Temperature Range
- Motor Failure
- Gear train / Bearing Failure
- Electronics Failure
Greater Range of Dry Bulk Applications
Standard features include multiple sensitivity settings, universal power, time delay and motor pause allowing the same unit to be used in different locations and with a variety of dry bulk materials.
Variety of Configurations and Paddle Options
Custom length pipe extensions and lags are available to extend Roto-Bin-Dicator PRO into a vessel or move its electronics away from high process temperatures. Extensive process fitting options allow the unit to be placed into new or existing fittings and seven paddle options cater to materials of varying densities.
- Operating Power: Universal, 120 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz or 24 – 48 VDC
- Power Consumption: 3 watts (1.8 watts in Pause Mode)
- Output: Main Relay 8 A DPDT @ 240 VAC or 30 VDC (resistive); Auxiliary Relay: 0.46 A SPDT @ 150 VAC or 1 A @ 30 VDC
- Process Temperature: -20º F to 302º F (-29º to 150º C) Standard; Up to 500º F (260º C) with Extension 3 and Lag
- Dual Conduit Entry: 3/4” NPT or M20 x 1.5
- Approvals: UL (US and Canada) Ordinary & Hazardous Location; CE