Introduced to the dry bulk industry in 1954, Roto-Bin-Dicator is the original rotating paddlewheel type dry bulk level indicator. This well-proven, easy to use, simple to install product remains the leader in dry bulk level indication in tanks and silos around the world.
With an extensive choice of paddle options, the Roto can adapt to a variety of applications and materials. These paddlewheel switches can be mounted vertically or horizontally in a tank with extended shafts if required.
An extensive list of paddle and extension options, the Roto can adapt to a variety of applications and materials; paddles range from a 4-vane to curved to 90 degree and all extensions can be customized to fit the tank or vessel.
Versatile Mounting Options
The Roto-Bin-Dicator is designed to fit into almost any environment. The housing can have either imperial or metric conduit entries, and the process fitting can be made to fit essentially any connection type or thread.
Roto-Bin-Dicator is available with UL approval (for both the US and Canada) and CE marking (electromagnetic compatibility and low voltage directives) for ordinary locations or explosion proof and dust ignition proof hazardous area ratings. For the global markets Roto-Bin-Dicator offers ATEX/IEC/IECex hazardous area ratings.
- Operating Power: 24/120/240 VAC; 50/60 Hz, 24 VDC
- Power Consumption: 5 watts
- Switch or Relay Output: SPDT 20A @ 125/250/480 VAC
- Pilot Duty: 345 VA, 115 VAC; 690 VA, 230 VAC
- ProcessTemperature: -20º F to 302º F (-29º C to 150º C) Standard; Up to 500º F (260º C) with Extension 3 and Lag
- Conduit Entry: 3/4” NPT or M20 x 1.5