Reliable in Dynamic Process Conditions
The TDR-2000 guided wave radar can be used in almost any material or environment. It is insensitive to changes in the material, such as the dielectric constant, and any changes to the vessel such as humidity, temperature or turbulence.
This bin level sensor can be installed in new or existing vessels easily. It can even be installed while a tank is in service so there is no additional cost or hassle associated with emptying and filling the tank. The level switch is programmed at the factory to meet the tank’s specific measurements.
Multiple Display Options
An integral LCD display comes standard with the TDR-2000 and can be used to program or change parameters of the unit. An optional display, the PRD1000, is also available, which offers relay outputs and can be used as a power supply.
Power Supply and Display
The Bindicator PRD1000 can be used as a power supply or remote display for the TDR-2000 and offers optional relay outputs.
- Operating Power: 24 VDC (18 to 35 VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 131° F (-30° to 55° C)
- Operating Pressure: 232 psi
- Accuracy: Cable length < 33 ft. (10 m); accuracy is ± 0.8” (20 mm)
- Accuracy: Cable length > 33 ft. (10 m); accuracy is ± 0.20% of length
- Dielectric Constant: > 2.1
- Output: 4-20mA, HART® Communication
- Flexible Probe: Max of 79 ft (24.0 m)
- Process Connection: 1½” MNPT
- Probe Materials: Flexible 316 SS Cable