Wireless Solution for RS-422 and RS-485 Devices
Eliminate the need for cables and conduit connections between sensors and data collection devices to improve your inventory management system. Standard InvisiLink communicates using radio frequencies via RS-422 or RS-485 protocols.
- Communicates via RS-485 or RS-422
- Integrated Power Supply for simpler installation
- 4-20mA Converter Integrated Option allows direct communication with the Kistler-Morse ORB system
- Enclosure is NEMA 4X, IP66 Rated
InvisiLink wireless radios can be set up as single-point to point or as multi-point to point to accommodate multiple vessels or banks of silos. The same hardware is used and single-point can be upgraded to multi-point by simply changing a few settings.
Choice of Antenna for Optimal Signals
Choose from a standard or extended range antenna for optimal strength of the communication signal.
- Input/Output: RS-485, RS-422
- Frequency: 900 Mhz
- Power Supply: 120 VAC +/- 10%; 60Hz
- Ambient temperature (Electronics): -40º to 185º F (-40º to +85º C)
- Transmission Distance Up to 3,000 ft (914 m)*
- Housing Material: NEMA 4X, Fiberglass
- Extended Range Antenna: Up to 40 miles (64 km), NEMA 4X Outdoor includes lightening arrestor**
- Visual Indicators LED Lights (Power, Communication and Signal)
- *Distances may be reduced depending on environment. Maximum distance determined in indoor/urban environment with direct line of sight, no obstacles.
- **Consult Factory for extended range distances.
Please call us for a consultation.
Phone: +44 (0) 1943 877 358
Load Stand® II Direct Support
Integral part of the support structure with the sensors attached directlyView Product
LD360s™ Load Cell
Sealed, polished stainless steel construction is ideal for high-pressure wash-down environmentsView Product
LD3™ Compression Load Cell
Low profile, high performance load cell suitable for a wide range of applicationsView Product
Microcell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on sensor used on metal legged silos use to determine vessel weightView Product
L-Cell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on weight sensor that is ideal for skirted silo and shear applicationsView Product