Designed for Sanitary Wash-Down Environments
Simple, self-contained design virtually eliminates bacteria hiding places and withstands rigorous CIP cleaning practices.
- Standard load ranges are from 1,000 lb (453 kg) to 25,000 lb (11340 kg) per support
- Easy to install with a single footprint and height dimension
- Minimal deflection reduces plumbing effects for better system accuracy
- Optional hardware with built-in leveling features eliminates the need for shimming
- NEMA – 6P water resistant
Solutions are found for unique flange shapes or difficult applications. Load stands can be as large as needed.
- Average Accuracy: 0.08%
- Excitation Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Excitation Current: 3 mA
- Defection: Maximum, depending on capacity 0.012 in.
- Functional Integrity: 2x rated load in compression
- Structural Integrity: 4x rated load in compression
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 150° F (-34° to 66° C) – Standard
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 200° F (-34° to 93° C) – High Temperature
- Installed Height: 2.7 in. (69 mm) for up to 10K; 3.3 in. (84 mm) for 15 to 25k models
- Footprint: 6 x 3.5 in. (152 x 89 mm) (Length x Width)
Please call us for a consultation.
Phone: +44 (0) 1943 877 358
Load Stand® II Direct Support
Integral part of the support structure with the sensors attached directlyView Product
LD360s™ Load Cell
Sealed, polished stainless steel construction is ideal for high-pressure wash-down environmentsView Product
LD3™ Compression Load Cell
Low profile, high performance load cell suitable for a wide range of applicationsView Product
Microcell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on sensor used on metal legged silos use to determine vessel weightView Product
L-Cell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on weight sensor that is ideal for skirted silo and shear applicationsView Product