Turn Your Vessel Into a Scale
The Microcell is an easy to install bolt on sensor that produces an electrical output proportional to the changes in weight of a vessel.
- An empty vessel is not required for installation or calibration. This allows for increased up-time.
- No special tools are required for installation.
- Immune to material characteristics like angle of repose, rat-holing, bridging, moisture content, compaction, vapors and dust.
- For vessels with a capacity of 75,000 lbs or more.
- Repairs and retrofitting can occur without taking the silo out of commission.
- Average Accuracy: 3 to 5%
- Excitation Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Excitation Current: Approximately 3 mA
- Functional Integrity (Fatigue Life): >20 million cycles
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 150° F (-34° to 66° C)
- – 2 inch model: 2 x 1 inch (double check)
- – 3 inch model: 3 x 1 inch (double check)
- Approvals: ATEX, CE, UL
Please call us for a consultation.
Phone: +44 (0) 1943 877 358
Load Stand® II Direct Support
Integral part of the support structure with the sensors attached directlyView Product
LD360s™ Load Cell
Sealed, polished stainless steel construction is ideal for high-pressure wash-down environmentsView Product
LD3™ Compression Load Cell
Low profile, high performance load cell suitable for a wide range of applicationsView Product
Microcell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on sensor used on metal legged silos use to determine vessel weightView Product
L-Cell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on weight sensor that is ideal for skirted silo and shear applicationsView Product