Remote Inventory Management
The ORB system allows for access to inventory information and stored data from a remote location via the Internet. Multiple sites with multiple vessels can be monitored and managed. Reports can be run for inventory tracking and trends.
- Get real-time visual inventory levels from any PC
- Locally manage inventory
- Manage inventory in multiple plant locations with the same program
- Remotely calibrate vessel inventory to save time by avoiding having to go to the unit directly
Supply Chain Management
Facilitate multi-site inventory strategies and just-in-time replenishment with internal departments and external suppliers to coordinate efficient movement of materials.
Real-time inventory data can be moved automatically into ERP systems.
Reduce Local Site Maintenance
Troubleshoot and change settings on tanks remotely to reduce routine, manual inventory reporting.
- Device Compatibility: Kistler-Morse® Weighing Systems: SVS 2000, Weigh II, STX+, MVS, Sono II; Ultra-wave™; Bindicator® Level Devices: GP-4 and Mark-4, Yo-Yo™, Sonotracker™ Ultrasonics, TDR-2000 Guided Wave Radar
- Communication Ports: 1 Ethernet TCP/IP (RJ45), 1 Modem (RJ11) (Option), 3 RS-422/485/232C
- Power Supply: 90 VAC – 254 VAC; 40 watts
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 125°F (-30° to 52° C)
Please call us for a consultation.
Phone: +44 (0) 1943 877 358
Load Stand® II Direct Support
Integral part of the support structure with the sensors attached directlyView Product
LD360s™ Load Cell
Sealed, polished stainless steel construction is ideal for high-pressure wash-down environmentsView Product
LD3™ Compression Load Cell
Low profile, high performance load cell suitable for a wide range of applicationsView Product
Microcell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on sensor used on metal legged silos use to determine vessel weightView Product
L-Cell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on weight sensor that is ideal for skirted silo and shear applicationsView Product