Cost Effective, Blind Transmitter
As a blind transmitter, the STXPlus controller transmits weight readouts back to a local PLC, but does not have a local display or keypad.
- Selectable resolution to optimize speed with system requirements
- Built-in Serial Communication – RS-422 or RS-485 switchable for easier installation
- AC or DC Operating Power Options
- Interface Options: 0-20mA, 4-20mA, DeviceNet, Serial EtherNet, Profibus
Remove Vibration Noise with Sentry DSP™ Filter
The filter digitally separates the changes in the vessel due to vibrations and dynamic conditions of vessels with mixers to give more accurate readings.
Fiberglass or stainless steel enclosures available for different environments, including NEMA 4X requirements. Can also be ordered as a panel mount with no enclosure.
- Voltage – Operating Range: DC Power: 15 to 30 VDC at 300 mA OR AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 20 W maximum, 47 Hz – 63 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F (-10° C to 50° C)
- Excitation: Programmable: 10 V and 12 V at 114 mA
- Resolution: Selectable 16 bit (1 part in 65,536) to 23 bit (1 part in 8,388,607) in 1 bit increments
- Transducer/Sensor Input: All Kistler-Morse sensors (half or full-bridge)
- Approvals: CE (model specific)
Please call us for a consultation.
Phone: +44 (0) 1943 877 358
Load Stand® II Direct Support
Integral part of the support structure with the sensors attached directlyView Product
LD360s™ Load Cell
Sealed, polished stainless steel construction is ideal for high-pressure wash-down environmentsView Product
LD3™ Compression Load Cell
Low profile, high performance load cell suitable for a wide range of applicationsView Product
Microcell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on sensor used on metal legged silos use to determine vessel weightView Product
L-Cell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on weight sensor that is ideal for skirted silo and shear applicationsView Product