User friendly and easy to configure, the SVS2000 controller provides a weight readout on a local display. The output controls can contect to the Kistler-Morse ORB system or feed into a larger, company wide configuration.
- Operator Interface: 1×16 Characters, back-lit LCD, Tactile Switche
- Displays weight as bar graph or digital readout to meet customer preferences
- Accepts input signals from half and full bridge strain gauge load cells
- Easy to set up and calibrate without test weights or special load cells
- Interface Options: AB RIO, Device Net, 4-20mA, Serial
Remove Vibration Noise with Sentry DSP™ Filter
The filter digitally separates the changes in the vessel due to vibrations and dynamic conditions of vessels with mixers to give more accurate readings.
Polyester coated aluminum, plastic and stainless steel enclosures available for different environments, including NEMA 4X requirements.
- Voltage – Operating Range AC Power: 115 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz; 230 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz 30 VA
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 122º F (-20º to 50º C)
- Transducer/Sensor Input: All Kistler-Morse sensors (half or full-bridge)
- Approvals: CE, UL (US and Canada): General Purpose
Please call us for a consultation.
Phone: +44 (0) 1943 877 358
Load Stand® II Direct Support
Integral part of the support structure with the sensors attached directlyView Product
LD360s™ Load Cell
Sealed, polished stainless steel construction is ideal for high-pressure wash-down environmentsView Product
LD3™ Compression Load Cell
Low profile, high performance load cell suitable for a wide range of applicationsView Product
Microcell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on sensor used on metal legged silos use to determine vessel weightView Product
L-Cell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on weight sensor that is ideal for skirted silo and shear applicationsView Product