Multi-Vessel Weight Indicator with Local Display
The Weigh II controller is a fully featured weighing controller that can monitor up to four separate vessels, consolidating the vessel signals into one single location, saving control room panel space and reducing installation wiring..
- Operator Interface: 2×16 Characters, back-lit LCD, Tactile Switches
- Displays weight as bar graph or digital readout to meet customer preferences
- Accepts input signals from half and full bridge strain gauge load cells
- Easy to set up and calibrate without test weights or special load cells
- Interface Options: AB RIO, 4-20mA, Serial
Math Channels and Split Silos
Split silos can be difficult to get a weight measurement because the material and structure may not be symmetrical; the Weigh II Math Channel feature allows equations to be written that combine multiple raw sensor input with mathematical formulae to create accurate output.
Remove Vibration Noise with Sentry DSP™ Filter
The filter digitally separates the changes in the vessel due to vibrations and dynamic conditions of vessels with mixers to give more accurate readings.
Polyester coated aluminum, plastic and stainless steel enclosures available for different environments, including NEMA 4X requirements.
- Operating Power: 110 to 120/230 VAC 50/60Hz or 24 VDC or 100 VDC
- Operating Temperature -5° to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)
- Excitation (per system) Programmable between 5 and 12.5 volts @ 232mA
- Resolution (per system) Selectable 16 bits (1 part in 65,536) to 21 bits (1 part in 2,097,152) in 1 bit increments
- Transducer/Sensor Input: All Kistler-Morse sensors (half or full-bridge)
- Approvals: CE
Please call us for a consultation.
Phone: +44 (0) 1943 877 358
Load Stand® II Direct Support
Integral part of the support structure with the sensors attached directlyView Product
LD360s™ Load Cell
Sealed, polished stainless steel construction is ideal for high-pressure wash-down environmentsView Product
LD3™ Compression Load Cell
Low profile, high performance load cell suitable for a wide range of applicationsView Product
Microcell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on sensor used on metal legged silos use to determine vessel weightView Product
L-Cell® Bolt-On Sensor
Bolt-on weight sensor that is ideal for skirted silo and shear applicationsView Product