The M190 Intelligent load cell junction box is designed to monitor load cell weighing systems for error or fault conditions. In most applications, the intelligent junction box can be used in place of a standard junction box and does not require an external power supply. The bright OLED graphical display shows the millivolt output from each load cell, with the facility to view individual load cell outputs, average load cell outputs and excitation voltage. Up to 4 load cells can be individually monitored per junction box. Fault conditions are displayed on the front screen and a ‘healthy’ volts free relay contact is available for external connections.
- Up to 8 separate junction boxes can be connected, enabling up to 32 load cells to be individually monitored.
- All fault messages are transmitted via the on board CAN bus interface.
- Easy monitoring of individual load cell conditions to identify a potential problem.
- No external power supply required, Operates from 5-10vdc excitation or CAN BUS supply.
- Robust design for harsh industrial applications, sealing rating to IP65. Monitors for Load cell out of range, out of balance and cable break faults.
- Bright OLED display for easy viewing in all lighting conditions
- CAN BUS for interfacing to other instrumentation including weight indicators in our range
- Options for stainless steel enclosure or DIN rail mounting.
- DIN rail or stainless steel enclosure version with sealing up to IP66
- Voltage: 5-10vdc, 100mA min, 175mA max
- Accuracy: Measurement +/- 0.6mV, range -35mV to +35mV
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +50ºC, Storage: -40ºC to +70ºC)
- Load Cell Excitation: 5vdc @ 300mA up to 8 off 350ohms or 16 off 700ohms cells.
- Weight: 650g
- Dimensions: 174 x 120 x 37mm, fixing holes 162 x 88 x 4.5mm dia.